12.05.2006

Kick the dogs

Trip to Burger King.

Giving our share of support for the vast chain of imperialist fast foods.

Cause teenagers wouldn't be teenagers without the unhealthy dose of greasy foods.


Queen of poo poo heads.

The seaMy Queen.

Naz.

Look at those puffy little cheeks!
And yours truly. Looking ever so different, nevertheless ever so magnificent than her normal self.

Normal being a gang of cackling goose.

I couldn't just leave you with the "define normal" crap now could I?

Oh!

Sila and Ceren.

Alban.

Necmi pour les intimes.

Dans le taxi.

J'ai absolument horreur des ordres chronologiques tres prévisibles qui me saoul jusqu'au cul.


Bucktooth!

Nah, I'm just yanking your teeth sweets.
Gokberk.

Doing his homework.
Yes anyway.
Long live vandalism.

Ceren, writing the name of our school on a billboard, pointing towards the building.

White outs come in handy in all sorts of situation.
Our own blue eyed little devil.

Alban (Necmi pour les intimes)
I just love this picture so much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

You know I love your work so much yah? That shot of Alban is so great and the last shot too. I miss you!!

декабря 16, 2006  
Anonymous Анонимный said...

I just found your pictures through this finnish photography forum and well... I don't want to be melodramatic or anything but I think I just fell in love with you. Great pictures. Fantastic. Did I understand right that you are 15? If so, I really, really am baffled. You should be shooting for Magnum, you know? Those pictures were the best photojournalism I have seen for ages. I'm not lying here, I really am not. Please, keep shooting.

If you have something to say to me (like "you sick man for falling in love with someone on theyre skills in photography") send me email to impronenATgmail.com. Not that you have to but well, it would be nice. But anyways, keep up the good work girl!

декабря 19, 2006  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home